Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Palin Speech (I predict)

"Hello my fellow Americans!

Blah, blah, blah...John McCain...POW...

The press is out to get me...Break the glass ceiling...Hillary Clinton is a whiner, er, I mean winner...Lay off my family...I am qualified...I am a reformer...We will change Washington...All life is precious...Hey look, it's Bristol and Levi, the future Levi and Mrs. Levi...Protect Marriage...I luv Jesus...Jesus luvs me...9/11..."

And the bar has been set so terribly low (Bush was king at setting the bar low and stepping over it) that she will be seen as "hitting it out of the park". Really, at this point if she gets her name right the speech will be considered a success, the press will swoon and all those intrepid reporters will go back to carrying water for the McCain campaign.

Such is the sad state of the US of A

No comments:

Site Meter