Saturday, October 18, 2008

What is our choice to be?


I really don't know where to start. That they see my desire to marry the man I love akin to darkness is baffling. That they see my love in need of "deliverance" really almost brings me to tears.

This is the side that many in my family are on. I hope they take a good look. Take a good look at your candidate that is playing a game of class-warfare, the likes of which we have never seen before. Take a look at a vice presidential candidate that believes that there is a pro-America and a not pro-America. Take a look at what is happening in the name of Christ. Take a look before it's too late!

In three weeks America will head in a direction. Will it move in the direction of yesterday, or will it leap forward? No one knows. But in less than three weeks our country makes a decision -- many decisions, actually -- and what it decides will determine whether we live in hope or continue to wallow in fear.

What is our choice to be?

The day of reckoning is nigh

Si se puede!

No comments:

Site Meter