Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Matt Lewis of Baked on Martha Stewart

I'm a glutton for a fine piece of baker! And Matt Lewis is a fine piece of baker! Matt is the co-owner of Baked in Red Hook, Brooklyn. I have been a big fan of Baked before it was the bakery-du-jour for teevee (like the Today Show, Martha Stewart, etc. ).

In fact, I have a Baked sweatshirt that is the most comfortable of all the sweatshirts I own. You may have seen it in one of my videos featured on Bon Appetit magazine's YouTube channel (They're the two Panna Cotta vids).

But back to Matt. I found out that Matt opened the Chocolate Bar. I triple love the Chocolate bar (and did a video about it last winter). They have the best hot-chocolate in all of Gotham.
Renato Poliafito and my "Mattie" Matt Lewis


But mainly I wanted to add Matt to my list of crushes. He's a cutie! And I have a sneaking suspicion he bats for my team. He appears to be a bit short but I'm sure we can work around it.

Also, does anyone know the public relations team behind Baked? The reason I ask is that Baked is getting a hell of a lot of air time and ink. I know Matt and his business partner Renato Poliafito (at least he better just be his business partner) both worked in advertising before opening the bakery, but there seems to be something more behind the Baked phenom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sigh. We may not be in on the same TEAM, but we're in the same BOAT. I find Alison McGonigal Nelson (married mother of 2) to be dreamy in the extreme.

Site Meter