Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So Duh POP III

A website was created at the beginning of September for people to write letters of support to Sarah Palin. There does not seem to be any activity on this site after September 3rd. I presume that was the last day anyone was proud enough to actually write a letter of support. The website is called Proud of Palin (POP) and throughout the week I am posting some of my favorite.

Below is one from Italy. He is right about one thing. We don't deserve her!

Gov. Palin,

I write from Italy to say that I would vote for you if I had the chance, because you are the candiate closest to my worldview.

Stand fast against the attacks against you; these people do not deserve you.

Fabio
Italy



For all So Duh POP post, click here or on the label PROUD OF PALIN below

No comments:

Site Meter